10.03.2008

Tracey Blanton Surprise Birthday Party

October 3, 2008

What a husband! Pete called me a few months before Tracey's 40th (I mean her 29th) birthday to help surprise her with a fantastic party. I planned their wedding a few years back and was so excited to see them again along with their growing family. Oh, did I mention Tracey would be nine months pregnant at the time of her birthday! I had so much fun planning this gorgeous romantic and ethereal décor. It was a beautiful event for a beautiful family. Pete wins the "husband of the year" award for sure! Great job, Pete - Tracey was definitely surprised, and I was thrilled to have the honor of being part of another huge day in your lives....Thank you!!!



Photos by Pam Hults Photography

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Clare - for making both of the most beautiful parties in my life as perfect as they were! You and Pete know me so well! x.x.x.o.o.o

trace